Strongly forbidden Mushrooms

Monster mushrooms wild not cultivated by humans are strongly forbidden to digest even in small portions because they cause stomach and rest of the gut disorders, cause vomit in immense level, and affect mainly all the organs of the human body, including the heart and the lungs. It is even worse for smokers, sick persons and elderly people because the fluid ingestion shock they give may cause heart attack, brain disorders and even death.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close